Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Assalamalikum

Assalamalikum,

I'm so happy to have started this whole blogging thing.I've been considering this for a long time now.But alhamdulillah for the first time my niyyah is pure.I'm praying to Allah SWT to accept this blog as a small step of mine to acquire ilm and to try to spread it around.I pray humbly and sincerely to my rabb to accept my efforts.

I pray to Allah SWT to guide me for every second of my life.
I pray to Allah SWT to forgive all my sins.
I pray to Allah SWT to free me of hypocrisy,showing off,jealousy,materialism and laziness.
I pray to Allah SWT to guide me and to guide my family and friends through me so I get double the ajr inshallah.
I pray to Allah SWT to help me achieve my goals inshallah.

I humbly request you to please remember me in your duas.

I love all my brothers and sisters for Allah SWT's sake and pray that only good befalls them all.
I also pray that Allah SWT accept everyone's duas and fulfil all our needs inshallah.

Assalamalikum

No comments:

Post a Comment