Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Minhaj ul Qasideen

Assalamalikum,

Alhamdulilah I've very recently started the free online course Minhajul Qasideen on Al huda institute.Alhamdulillah I'm so happy and thankful to Allah SWT for guiding me to learn something new this ramadan.The course takes you through the book by Imam Al Jawziyyah titled Minhajul Qasideen.Its divided into different books such as the book of knowledge, book of purification and so on.

Before starting the online course with Dr.Farhat Hashmi, I would never have thought I would appreciate having a teacher for teaching something from a book.I might have preferred reading the book myself.However, after listening to the few lectures by the teacher, I have changed my mind.mashAllah her soothing voice and her manner of teaching makes it a totally different experience.She gives examples as well as quotes from the hadith and from the 4 scholars of fiqh.

http://farhathashmi.com/dn/BookClub/MinhajulQasideen/tabid/630/Default.aspx

May Allah SWT guide us all and help us to worhip Him as He desires.

Assalamalikum

No comments:

Post a Comment